Tuesday, August 29, 2017

I Can't Even Stand It!

I can't even stand it! My Sofia is the sweetest and most beautiful little bundle of cuteness overload!

She makes the funniest expressions and I love it when she closes her one eye like a pirate. When she is sleeping she opens her left eye slightly to take a peak and see who's there.


Sofia did wonderful when I watched her for the 1st time. It started off as 1 to 1-1/2 hours watching her and rolled into 3-1/2 hours of snuggling cuddles. She didn't cry once and kudos to her momma who was comfortable, checked in 2x and enjoyed her evening with Jeremy.



Momma kisses ...


Grandmomma kisses ...



There are always, always, always lots of kisses!

My favorite caption, "cAll mY gRanDma! wHaT iS iN mY dIaPeR?


When I don't see her, I miss her like crazy. 

I love you, Sofia! <3