Sunday, August 20, 2017

Birth Day, Birthday, Birthday!

August 10th
Sofia's birth

August 18th
Jeremy's 35th birthday

August 20th
Mariah's 22nd birthday

There has been much to celebrate this month! Did I mention Brooke's begins her Senior year tomorrow?! 

The birthday bunch came over yesterday for a double happy birthday. I had a fun surprise for them, something I was super excited about. In February, Jeremy & Mariah highly recommended we try Coastal Crab Company during a vacation in Florida, that they food was incredible. 

It was. Absolutely, fresh off the ocean, delicious, and I follow them on Facebook. 

Imagine my thrill when I by chance run across a recipe for the same dish cross my path! They could smell the scents from the kitchen, but they were not allowed to see what was being served until they came to the table ...


Keeping my mind on how Coastal Crab did it, I double and tripled certain ingredients and NAILED IT! It was incredibly full of garlic buttery flavor, cooked to perfection and I couldn't have been happier seeing their faces of surprise when they saw their birthday dinner!

The best was when Jeremy said, "This is the best birthday dinner I have ever had!" 

Hallelujah!

The salad was cauliflower stalk, red cabbage, savoy cabbage, kale, carrots, sunflower seeds, currants, dried corn, fried-onions, bacon flavored bean flakes, and cheddar cheese topped with an avocado ranch dressing. So delicious!

I love my time with them and celebrating their life. Sofia had her photo shoot in the morning and I am anxiously waiting those photos. Dinner was a full of flavor success, coffee & cake so delicious and presents I believe they were happy with. 


Happy birthday, my Mariah & Jeremy!