Sunday, January 22, 2017

Inauguration of Trump

A migraine, vertigo and the inability to keep down water kept me on the chaise watching the inauguration of Trump the entire day.

It takes a lot to slow me down, but the timing was perfect.

I wanted to watch the inauguration every step of the way and if there was one day to be completely out of commission, I am grateful for perfect timing of absolute miserable circumstances to have an excuse to spend the day watching the television and welcoming Trump as President of the United States.

I wanted to watch to because I wanted to make sure it actually happened. Excited to see what he will to do make America great again!

The entire day I watched this I couldn't help but think Melania's feet had to be killing her after the entire day spent in heels and walking in that parade! Elegant and graceful in her Jackie O-esque Ralph Lauren ensemble and gloves, she truly has style and class.

Finding anything positive about an incapacitating migraine and vertigo was being able to watch this inauguration and events all day and learning Excedrin Migraine is a near miracle worker.