Friday, January 13, 2017

Hello Gorgeous!


There is something about walking into Victoria's Secret what whispers, "hello gorgeous!"

I walked in on a quest, searching for a specific silky piece. Having a solid idea of what I wanted, I spoke with V.S. staff and she suggested I wait to see their spring collection.

Then, I pass a selection that caught my attention. Size XS. The girl said she would check in the back to see if there were other sizes.

What she came out with, was entirely different. She presented perfection! She came out with a piece they didn't have on display in the store. Breathtaking and beautiful, the color different than I've ever wore, details more than I was aware of, exquisitely perfect! There was only one and it was my size.

If there was divine intervention when it comes to Victoria Secret selections, this was it.

New pieces. New scents. New season.

Hello 2017.