Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Cool Mom/Mother-in-Law

Getting herself a new bike for her birthday, Mariah and Jeremy have been talking about wanting to go biking and try new trails. 

[Insert mom with new biking transportation, hitch and bike rack]


We rode approximately 24 miles in some pretty intense summer heat.

They loved experiencing a new biking path and are excited to go back and liked the fact they could stop for refreshments midway. 

This is us at the end of our biking adventure. 


I love it that I am the cool mom/mother-in-law. I am a mom when they need anything and a friend they like doing things with. 

Always hugging affectionate, I love it when I dropped them off and we are all happily chatting when Mariah says, "I love you" and Jeremy chimes right in saying goodbye and says, "love you." 

They are both so wonderful and I am so blessed.

I love their active lifestyle and they are fun to be with. Theirs will be a fun-filled life of adventure and that doesn't get any better.