Thursday, August 25, 2016

Biking Adventures

My Jeep purchased, the hitch installed and a bike rack. 

It's time for biking adventures! 

The summer before last was when I fell in love with biking. I hadn't rode a bike since I was a kid, then bought a Trek Verve, added biking accessories and spent that summer doing day trips to different destinations to bike. 

It was fun seeking new places and days spent in healthy quality time. 

Then the summers just became filled with other things. 

While I ride my 8-mile path around the lake almost every day, I miss my day trip adventures.

A Jeep Grand Cherokee is luxury meets adventure. I am still excited every time I sit in it and still send up "thank you's" to God for this most perfect vehicle. 

It is now ready and equipped and I am excited and embrace new biking adventures!