Saturday, July 19, 2014

Endless Love

“The only things I regret, and the only things I'll ever regret are things I didn't do. In the end, that's what we mourn. The paths we didn't take.” 
― Endless Love

“All I wanted was what I'd already had. That exultation, that love. It was my one real home; I was a visitor everywhere else.” 
 Endless Love

“I knew from the start that I loved her and knew, as well, that I would never fall back from that love, never try, never want to.” 
― Endless Love

“You're all I care about," I said. "No. And me. The person I am when I'm with you, the way I see myself and know myself. That person who lives only when I'm with you.” 
― Endless Love

“I never felt so large and important as I did when being in love was everything. I saw you walking a foot above the earth and I remembered that was where I used to walk.” 
― Endless Love

"If being in love is to be suddenly united with the most unruly, the most outrageously alive part of yourself, this state of piercing consciousness did not subside in me, as I've learned it does in others, after a time. If my mind could have made a sound, it would have burst a row of wineglasses. I saw coincidences everywhere; meanings darted and danced like overheated molecules. Everything was terrifyingly complex; everything was terrifyingly simple. Nothing went unnoticed and everything carried with it a kind of drama.” 
― Endless Love

“No pain could match the emptiness of separation, no agony rivaled the unreality of not being with her.” 
― Endless Love

I love love stories. I love the passionate dialogue written in some movies and know behind the scenes is a writer who knows real love. Believes in love.

I love when real love is awakened from bland mediocrity.

The kind of love that makes a difference.