Thursday, October 17, 2013

Off to Work I Go

A friend called me over a month ago and said she had just walked out of a business with a job opportunity that I was absolutely perfect for.

It is a personal assistant position for an entrepreneur who is just about to open a new group home for girls. Once this is up and running she wants to open a group home for young mothers as a place to live at during their pregnancy and afterwards to help them and teach them how to care for themselves and their babies.

Passionate about advocating for women and children, this definitely falls under significance to me.

With generous community donations for children, I will seek and find children who don't have and play a role in providing for them through planning, organizing, and managing events, buying gifts, and hosting holidays and celebrations in their honor because that is her passion.

I will play a role in summer camp programs, mentor programs for young girls at-risk to a warm and loving home for girls in need.

Timing is everything and David pointed out to me that all these months that I have searched for job opportunities daily, I was home when I needed to be. And, this job found me.

Off to work I go next week and I am ready!