Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Complete True Love

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
                                                                                       - 1 Corinthians 13:13
 
He walked in the door and took my breath away, "WOW!" My gosh he was handsome in a dressy new shirt I hadn't seen before. We go out to a lively and fun restaurant for dinner when I mention to the waitress that it is his birthday and my 1st time celebrating it with him ... [much to his cringe] yes, please gather the staff for a birthday song.
 
I had the joy of celebrating my first birthday with David.
 
Celebrating his life, a growing best friendship, and everything amazing that he is to me. He is my every hearts desire, my every wish upon a star, my every birthday candle wish, my million prayers that have gone up to Heaven for decades, and my every detail in a perfect complete package that God heard. He is my complete true love.
 
To hear his words as his heart shares he has fallen in love with me in ways he has never known and to hear heartfelt  "I love you's" come from his lips as he lets me know what I mean in his life ... let's just say, there were angels singing in Heaven.
 
Happy birthday, DF, I love you with all my heart.
 
xoxo