Friday, October 4, 2013

DISC Classic Assessment

The DISC Classic personality assessment results are in and *ouch* sometimes the truth is interesting to read. As usual, I laugh reading through the positive and negative aspects of my personality. 

I am fully aware of my personality that I am beautifully and uniquely made, God says so.

The personality assessment is part of the TrueNorth study From Success to Significance to define our spiritual gifts inventory (#1 - Administration, #2 - Faith), combined with our unique behavior styles (high Dominant, Influencer), and top gifts in impacting people (Apostle) for kingdom effectiveness.

How do I take my answers from these three avenues and make the most significant difference for God in the second half of my lifetime?

This is what I've learned so far after two weeks and I still have four more full-of-information weeks to go.

This is good stuff! If you ever get a chance to take this study, I highly encourage you.

You were made for a very specific reason, for a specific purpose. How do you know if you are on the best path for your life if you don't understand who you are and the gifts God gave you for His purpose?

This study helps identify your unique design and apply it to find the most significance in life after success has happened but where is the significance you really crave?

For if you try to reach the geographic
North Pole known as true north,
from anywhere in the world
with only a compass,
you will no doubt fail.
For a compass will only lead you to magnetic north.
 
You must continually stop,
assess where you are,
seek wise counsel,
and recalculate TrueNorth.
 
Just as in life.
                                         - True North, RT