Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11.11.11

I've always thought same day/month/year dates were magical and significant.

I remember my own surprise when I realized the date of my 1st date with Miro (11.11.11) two weeks after the fact and wondered then if it was a sign of significance? It was, it is, and he is!

We are now exclusively dating. :)

It all happened so unexpectedly over the summer. Friends reuniting, having fun, casually getting together, and somehow, someway he became part of my everyday life.

I wasn't looking for a relationship and found a champion.

Last Sunday was 11.11.12, the one-year anniversary of our first date. As silly as it sounds, I was very reflective. Reflective of my thoughts on that significant date. Reflective of my relationship with him.

Sunday was important to me and as a *signs* kinda girl, the stars lined up in my favor.

Last minute plans for a community fundraiser and he called and asked if I could come up. After the event and walking to our cars, he asked if I had time for hot tea or coffee in the coffee shop (the very destination of our 1st date) and we did.

It was perfect and I was so happy to be sitting in that very special place.

One year later.

We have such a healthy relationship.

Such a good friendship.

We are boyfriend & girlfriend.