Thursday, March 1, 2012

Brooke Is An Aunt

This morning Debbie text us a picture of Rylan Lambert, Ryan & Lauren's baby girl that was born today.

Brooke is now an aunt.

Keith would have been a grandpa. Oh the waves of emotions that hit unexpectedly. He should have been here. He would have loved it and I would have forever referred to him as Grandpa.

I can see him now, pulling up his shirt to show me his ripped, 6-pack stomach.  Smiling and nodding his head, "Yeahhhh."  My gosh, he had an incredible body! The type of body statues are made to resemble. At 48 years old he was still built like a brick house.

Good genes, because that boy always ate junk food. I'm glad Brookie gets that from her daddy.

Brooke was excited to see a picture of her niece.

I wish Keith was here, he would have been so happy to see his granddaughter.