Thursday, September 5, 2019

2 Weeks Before



It's 2 weeks before Brooke's wedding day and I find myself in constant moments of nostalgia and anticipation.

Meeting with her DJ and hearing the music for her ceremony so elegantly and beautiful selected, I know I will blink and suddenly it will be her wedding day and those songs will fill their air as she begins walking down the aisle.

Today we had the fitting for her wedding dress and as I was standing behind her in the mirror, I know too quickly it will be her wedding day and I will be standing in another mirror helping her get ready.

These moments take my breath away and I breathe so I won't cry.

I have everything ready. Every special touch and special touches I've not seen done at this venue. She wants a princess wedding and that is certainly what she is going to get.