Saturday, September 14, 2019

1 Week to Go!


It is officially less than one week to Brooke & Alex's wedding. It's all pulled together, although I've added a couple WOW! effects this week. 

Between the upcoming wedding, weekend getaways, working 11-13 hour days every day this week, starting to look at new vehicles, and time with my grandbabies, life is a blur of activity. My multi-tasking skills put to the test and this is where I shine.

Imagine my pleasure when corporate emailed me this week saying I am blowing all the locations (150) out of the water with the upcoming holiday season. I told them in the beginning I was competitive. I think because smile and say it sweetly, they must dismiss it. When I say something, I mean it and I don't exaggerate or over-emphasize, that's the fun part. This year has been far more successful than even I anticipated. #Blessed

Brooke's Bridal Shower was pure success and we did her Bachelorette Party up at Put-in-Bay ...





This week family flies in from all over the country, but I have one day etched out to slow down. That's tomorrow.

Ahhhh, date day.