Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Moments Captured


My Dad (Papa) & the bride right before he walks her down the aisle.

Photos are flooding in from family and friends from their cameras, which are so wonderful to see before the professional wedding photos arrive. Here are some moments captured.



 My brother, Jason, the pastor officiating the wedding

 
Mr. & Mrs. Jackson walking back down the aisle, happily married.

 My Mom & Dad, Grammy & Papa

 Brooke with her sisters, Brittany (on left), and Mariah (in the middle)

My sweet Sofia had the best time! She was on the dance floor before the dancing began. The sugar rush kept her going as she had the most fun time going to the cake table and licking the icing on at least 5 cupcakes! I totally get it, I prefer icing, too.

She was all over the place. We all took turns watching her and it was a sweet moment in the evening when Brian walked into the Grand Ballroom holding Sofia's hand. He saw she escaped into the hall unbeknownst to anyone and brought her back in.

Mariah, Brian and I were talking when he saw Sofia first. She had climbed up on the table next to us and was dancing on top of a guest dinner table. Let's just call this DNA.

I've been known in the day to dance on tables, high rise platforms and perhaps a few counters in nightclubs back in the day. My Mariah has been known to body surf at a concert. Free spirited Sofia just does what her little heart desires and there she was. Mariah joined her in dancing and these two shared their moment to the music.


A wedding reception with sweets and good dance music is a playground for little Sofia. Here she managed to see a single cake pop on the head table and there she was. She climbed up on the table and was admiring and eating a cake pop when I found her. 


 

Sweet baby! I loved watching her embrace it all and have the BEST time!

Everyone is still talking about this wedding, it was pretty amazing! I can't wait for the professional photos to arrive this week.