Thursday, September 6, 2018

The Three Heavens


It was a gentle breeze that lifted my hair as I sat in the pool reading a book. I looked up to the clouds rolling in (my view above me), at the promise of rain and cooler temperatures. Welcome

As I am writing this thunder is rolling in the sky. Magnificent

I just finished this book, The Three Heavens, and am grateful for that evening where I was in search of something, that lead me to the bookstore to find a good read. What I found is a treasure. Biblical truths of the three heavens I didn't really know about or understand.

So many truths my mind was trying to comprehend, I am ready days later to re-read this again.

Where is heaven? What are the three heavens? I looked up into the sky at the clouds rolling in admiration and awe, yet we don't even know the tip of the power above us.