Thursday, September 22, 2016

Love Letters to My Future Husband

Daily Love Notes was a small book date-stamped with me capturing and writing down daily little things that meant everything to me, far more than money could buy. It was 40 pages, 25,452 words of love intended to be given on a wedding day. 

I enjoyed capturing thoughts, romance and happy memories. It was a way to say, I didn't miss a heartbeat. It all counted.

It all mattered to me. 

Then, life changed.

I simply have to have an outlet for my thoughts and my heart and I am SO excited I have found one that hits me at the core of who I am, and dances on the waters of my three fave's: faith, hope, and love.

There is a way to become a wife before a wedding day [This idea is borrowed through a new study I am doing.]

I am writing love letters to my future husband.

This is journal of my devotion to him, prayers to cover him now, the life I've dreamed of, my faithfulness to both him and God through my season of singleness as a gift on my wedding night.