Monday, September 12, 2016

A Warriors Heart and Hero

I am ready to be caught up in an adventure, something greater than myself.

   What makes me come alive?

       What stirs my heart?

Knowing the pieces and parts I have fought desperately for, I can no longer disregard them without losing my soul. They are the core of who and what I am and yearn to be.

Adventure puts us to the test and requires something from us to see if we have what it takes and in the process we learn about ourselves and experience life outside of normalcy and routine.

Normalcy and routine bring balance.

I like to gain my equilibrium and strive to the next height and level in life.

Status quo has always felt like suffocation to me. I want adventure, passion, and to experience a way of life that taps into my wild at heart desires and has my soul singing.

I want to be caught up in something greater than myself ... and I want a hero.


What would Robin Hood, Tarzan or Wallace be without the woman they love? Lonely men fighting lonely battles. 

It isn't enough to be a hero, it is to be a hero to the woman he loves and willing to fight for. 

That's what I want, the stirred up inflamed passion of an untamed at heart man who knows exactly what he wants and to be a hero to a beauty. 

I've worked hard the last twenty years establishing a home as a single mom, raising my daughters and excelling in a career. With all these in balance, I am ready to push myself to the test, embrace adventure, discover and start living the life I yearn for. 

Doing it all on my own, I have far surpassed ready for a shared life with a hero impassioned for a life of adventure to live and a beauty to rescue. 

I want a warriors heart.