Thursday, April 21, 2016

Brooke's New Room

In all things wedding wonderful, Brooke now has Mariah's much bigger bedroom. 

Thanks to Papa & Grammy for spending a couple days taking down the wall mural, patching, painting, buying her a new mattress to go with Mariah's bedroom set she left behind, and transforming the bedroom into her own, Brooke won't leave her new spacious space. 

Mariah and Jeremy arrived yesterday at their honeymoon destination #2, Savannah, Georgia. Me, I'm watching Facebook for their photos so I don't text/call and interrupt her honeymoon.

On the home front, I am exhausted. 

Getting back in the groove of routine, after a week of being sick, weeks worth of wedding festivities, I go like I did before, but now I fall asleep in the living room before 9:00 p.m. 

In all fairness, we do go non-stop. To shake off the stress we spent Saturday on the Harley riding in Amish Country, Sunday afternoon on the boat (David fishing, me sunbathing), we've rode our bikes for the 1st time of the season, and I'm still doing spring clean-up in the yard.

Memories of the wedding still fresh in my mind make me smile and conversations are had continuously with me sharing photos of the wedding. 

I guess a lot is still going on. 

All things wonderful.