Monday, April 25, 2016

A New Season in Life

I embrace this new season in my life. Winter has passed. The wedding is a fresh, beautiful memory as I watch Facebook for honeymoon photos. Brooke is loving her new room. The sunshine and warmth of spring gives birth to flowers, trees in bloom, with the promise of summer and warm, sunny days full of things to do outdoors.

Windows open, fresh air, grass freshly cut, sitting on the patio and ice cream cones.

Mariah and Jeremy now married entering their own new season of their life together.

Getting together our to-do list of summer fun, I want to paddle board and kayak this summer. A first for me with both sports.

Two super cool pairs of cowboy boots for me and I believe three for David, we are ready for some live country music.

Most seasons of my life I want things to move fast and furious. Now I find, I want time to slow down. I want spring and summer to last until I am so exhausted from activity that I cry, "Mercy!" for winter and hibernation to get here.

Now, it's time to detox and cleanse, throw open the windows and twirl in the sunshine.