Tuesday, January 19, 2016

100%


A simple quote, but you'd be surprised how many times this quote flashes through my mind when uncertainties becomes blazing sirens blinding my view.

I remember who my God is and sometimes I climb onto his lap and rest, rejuvenate and remember that past record. Not only do I have a 100% success rate of getting through, but I have always come out ahead.

Then I remember that I am a child of the Most High, that I am beautifully and wonderfully made and I am empowered by prayer to bring the power of heaven to earth.


"Through prayer you'll not only be able to defend yourself from incoming sniper fire but through Almightly God will be able to push into enemy territory and take ... stuff ... back. At the end of the day, the enemy is going to be sorry he ever messed with you. You're about to become his worst nightmare a million times over. He thought he could wear you down, sure that after a while you'd give up without much of a fight. Well, just wait till he encounters the fight of God's Spirit in you. Because ... This. Means. War."   - Fervent, Priscilla Shirer