Monday, September 23, 2013

From Success to Significance

Finally, my study course From Success to Significance, When the Pursuit of Success Isn't Enough begins tomorrow.

This is my own personal journey of wanting to find significance after having a successful career path, establishing a home, and raising my daughters.

What is my personal significance and purpose?

What do I call "significant" in a world where others call success financial gain. Especially when its always been my mantra, "Everything important to me in life, money cannot buy."  I still mean that.

My quest has already begun being a desire I have wished to pursue. Tomorrow I begin my deep dive with a group of other like-minded people and I'm really looking forward to it.

"Referred to as the Halftime journey, this is a pause in the middle of life to reflect on our first half - who we have become - and to discover what we want at the end of life and to redirect our time, talent, and treasure toward something significant." - From Success to Significance

To have a taste of success from an established career and financial comfort, to have my soul long for something deeper, more lasting.

My self-assessment, Halftime journey has already begun in my desires. To focus and find my niche in life is one of my important pursuits to significance.

You only get one life so you mind as well live it right.