Sunday, May 19, 2013

Undeniable Phenomenon

A few times in my life the sun shone brighter, the flowers smelled more fragrant, and all of my senses came alive! I reflect on those moments, months, and years and smile at the memories.

I'm so lucky to have truly experienced the undeniable phenomenon of raw chemistry a couple of times in my life and questioned if it could ever happen again. How many opportunities does one actually get?

Just when life about sucked everything out of me, the universe lined up perfectly.

Chemistry that started 20 years ago that went untouched, reconnected. Was it due to youth, circumstance, or both all those years ago?

Twenty years later, the magical first kiss that confirms more than ever imagined.

My whole life I have embraced and loved passion. I've embraced it, sometimes paid the consequences for it, but looking back would I have done it differently, no. It has been my personal journey.

"Take away my capacity for pain and you rob me of the possibility for joy."

There are no guarantees in life, but I am back in the game of life again and it feels so good to have all of my senses fully alive!