Sunday, May 5, 2013

Beautifully Wild

Beautifully wild.

I heard this term today and I embraced these words as a new favorite description.

Much like my favorite word fervently which means intensely passionate, beautifully wild enwraps what I find to have beauty or great pleasure in something that was never meant to be contained.

wild
1. living in a state of nature; not tamed or domesticated
2. growing without cultivation or the care of humans, as plants, flowers, fruit, or honey
3. uncultivated, uninhabited: wild country
4. of unrestrained fury or intensity; a wild storm
5. dishevelled, untidy; wild hair
6. unconventional, fantastically crazy; wild friends
7. intensely enthusiastic
 
To be beautifully wild. To find beauty in nature or beauty and respect in the unrestrained.
 
I've always been drawn to intensely passionate, it has always made me feel most alive.
 
I've always had great respect for the beautifully wild, I just never thought of the two words together before.