Thursday, June 2, 2022

Catchphrase

 


We all have habits and well-known phrases we use associated with us.

One of mine has been, "What on earth?!" I didn't realize I would say this until I heard my little Sofia repeating this and I wondered where she picked that up. One day I prattled that off and I caught myself. I guess I do say that a lot.

David's is, "OUTSTANDING!" Said with enthusiasm because he is an enthusiastic person. 

I have another... I know I say it and I know I'm kinda known for saying it, and now I hear others have picked it up and prattle it off... "Absolutely not!" 

Absolutely not means this is a hard no. Said with swift passion, it leaves no room for discussion and crystal clear so there is no room for interpretation, confusion, or question. It is a merciful and a matter of fact term. 

This is my catchphrase.