Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party at PIB

 


Happy Wedding Week to us!!

Closing on our new home, under contract on our current home, and our Bachelor/Bachelorette party made for one heck of a week!

Our Bachelor/Bachelorette Party was up at Put-in-Bay and we had the best time. Sunny & 80's, being by the water, and sharing this moment with our daughter's and son-in-laws (although we missed Brooke & Alex) was the absolute best. There are moments that catch me off guard and I beam with pride with our daughters and son-in-laws. We are so blessed they are so put together, good, loving, happy, independent, and married. Sitting back watching them talk and laugh with one another, thank you God. Tons of photos captured together, time with them in pre-celebration of becoming a blended family, we love our bonus daughters + son-in-laws. 

Life is a wonderful whirlwind.

The week my name changes. This week I marry my love.