Sunday, June 5, 2022

I LOVE Coming Home!

 


How is it June 5th already? Every time I blink, another week has gone by. I'm so grateful though because I just want to get to our wedding day. 

Weddings, weddings, and more events, I am in busy season and it's going really well. David asks me to text him when I'm coming home so he can start dinner on the grill. I know I say this all the time, but "thank you, Jesus, he is an excellent cook!" 

I am refreshed knowing I get to go home to him. Coming home to the grass freshly mowed and edged, projects accomplished, trees and shrubs trimmed, him on the deck grilling dinner with a fresh haircut and looking all handsome, and I all I have to do is arrive... everything is done. He is always happy, always lavishingly loving and playful, and he enhances my life in every way! I absolutely love coming home to him and our life together.

Last night we tried a new beverage, which is always fun! Snuggling in his arms watching our current favorite show, Blacklist, is an evening routine we enjoy.

My soon-to-be husband is beyond my wildest dreams. How blessed I am to have such a loving Heavenly Father, a magnificent earthly father, and now an extraordinary husband. I am blessed beyond measure.