Thursday, February 3, 2022

Date Night Paint Night

 


I love new experiences and for Christmas Brookie planned a date night for her and I. My gift was a bottle of one of my favorite wines and our date night reservations. 

Seeing different paint night experiences, I love that she chose a place where you can custom your own canvas versus painting something everyone else is painting, too. A little more money, she asked me for my favorite bible versus, and went for a more personal touch. Well done, Brooke!


There were so many more steps into creating our pieces than I would have imagined and it made for a super fun evening and memory. Now we both have a similar piece of art we created in our homes. 

A bottle of wine, yummy cinnamon cookies, some Reggae music filled the air., and we painted.


My Brooke is very artsy and I want to say congratulations to my daughter for her new position as Art Instructor at the school where she works. What a perfect position for her, I'm so proud of you, Brookie!