Tuesday, February 15, 2022

My Love, My Valentine


Valentine's Day felt like Christmas. Cupid came the night before with a pretty package on the bed... an Apple watch and I was THRILLED! Another cupid package arrived, it was a heated mattress pad. Now, we slip into a pre-warmed bed which feels very spa like. Dual temperature control, we are mastering winter.

Then, came another cupid package on Valentine's Day, a pillow top backrest for our claw foot tub and my favorite bath bombs... then, a box of chocolates. My Valentine knocked it out of the park!!

We slow danced in the morning, worked out after work, and all we wanted to do was come home to make dinner and snuggle on the couch watching our shows. It was absolutley perfect! 

Of course I had a package of gifts for him, he is my love. And, I reminded him...

YOU are adored...
YOU are respected...
YOU are desired...
YOU are courageous...
YOU are brave...
YOU are generous...
YOU are considerate...
YOU are adventurous...
YOU are wanted...
YOU are valued...
YOU are kind...
YOU is funny...
YOU are intelligent...
YOU are admired...
YOU are breathtaking...
YOU are loved and YOU are my best friend. 

It was the most incredible Valentine's Day I've ever had. 

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before,
in my dreams I couldn't love you more,
I will give you my heart 
Until the end of time,
You're all I need, my love, my valentine.