Friday, November 26, 2021

Happy Monthversary

 


Happy Monthversary, Love! Today is our 1st month anniversary living together. Kind of one of those you imagine, fantasize about, and reality has been that and so much more!

Simply put, I could not have found a better partner to share life with. He is truly my Boaz and a million times worth the wait! 

I love that he is the last person I see and kiss and feel at night. I love that I sleep better than I can ever remember knowing he is next to me and I love waking up laughing at something completely ridiculous he says the moment I wake up! 

I love knowing at the end of busy days, he's who I am coming home to. I love that when I walk in the door, the dishes are put away or washed. Does he know I loathe putting away dishes? I laugh because he never knows when they are clean or needing washed, because I scrub them clean before I wash them.

We are kind, loving, thoughtful, and highly considerate of one another and he adds to my life in so many ways I didn't expect. 

This month passed by seamlessly and in a blink! 

He is an excellent cook and of course I am beyond thrilled to come home and a homemade dinner is fresh prepared and ready. I wasn't fully aware how good he is in the kitchen. What a wonderful suprise!  On Thanksgiving Eve, we cooked side by side for his family coming over, he lacks in nothing. Thanksgiving Day was at my mom & dad's with everyone together. 

I am rich, blessed, and highly favored. I am rich in every way that money cannot buy and blessed I am comfortable as well. I take nothing for granted. I look back and see the road that brought me here and I know, I know, I know what I have with David and I am grateful.