Thursday, October 26, 2017

God's Waiting Room

With my first week of training down, I am relieved to have the many unknowns now known, and a better vision of how to make the most and enjoy this season.

All things start with my home in order. My days off included everything important as well as having my home cleansed with special projects accomplished and everything in order. With more accomplished than I had initially planned, my balance feels firm and I am ready.

It's time.

The waiting room is a place when entered I am usually battered, bruised and hurting. It is a safe place, a place of healing, learning and growth. A place to rest, refresh, plug into God, and and where blurriness becomes clarity.


It takes a lot go into the waiting room, but this familiar room, once I am there I realize how much I have missed it.

Jesus healed the sick, gave sight to the blind, raised the dead, and did nothing independently of the Father. With all the power of heaven and heaven sent, if He can't do anything God won't do, why on earth do we?

God works in mysterious ways. I confess I have given Him much opportunity to need to be creative with my given beautifully wild and carefree spirit. Notice I say given.

I woke up today and as I look across my home seeing everything accomplished it hit me, it's time.

I'm ready.

I am really ready to get out of the waiting room.

There are four specific things I need, I want, and am ready to do for me this week.

Farewell waiting room, hello new beginnings, and that one special thing I've wanted to do for decades and haven't. I'm ready.