Tuesday, October 24, 2017

#Enabler



#Enabled😳 Note the date of this disturbing post was 2014, 3 years ago, when my Mariah was 19 years old! Now a mom. Today she makes natural cleaning products. Not sure why great things happen once she moved out! πŸ€” πŸ˜„ I love you, sissy πŸ’–
SHOCKING NEWS: Mariah is loading the dishwasher when she is under the sink looking for "the stuff" Brooke says goes in the dishwasher. I say, "It's right there"directly in front of her when my mommy-senses tell me something isn't right. She wasn't sure how to put the detergent in, which lead to the scary question of, "have you ever used detergent in the dishwasher?" Nope! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
Mariah  This makes me laugh out loud!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm pretty sure I was so #enabled , that I believe that was the first time I had to ever load and run the dishwasher πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ Oh my how things have changed, Praise The Lord!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ I love you too momma !πŸ’–
LikeShow more reactions
Reply6 hrs
Remove
Dawn  And I think of the time a plumber had to come out due to clogged pipes and I learned that day you had been dumping food down the kitchen sink for YEARS when we did not have a garbage disposal! πŸ™„ It is a good thing these were my biggest issues raising you! πŸ€”πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜† My name is Dawn and I am an enambler.
LikeShow more reactions
Reply
1
6 hrs


😳