Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sunshine & Palms Trees


Sunshine, palm trees, the sound and scent of the ocean air, to walk outside and feel the sun warm on my skin made for a perfect long weekend winter escape to my mom and dad's place in Florida.

My mom, dad and David.


I captured a moment of David and my dad in conversation. Perhaps when they crashed the kite on some poor guys head!


My hair is not this big, the wind is blowing me from behind!


A cool shot of the ocean I took in David's sunglasses.




Brooke getting all dolled up to go out for the day in the sun.



A new 1st, an air boat riding adventure finding alligators and we saw many too close for comfort.


Ice cream monsters, Brooke and David, were thrilled to see a Friendly's. All of our local Friendly's closed a while back. They all look the same and it was like walking back in time.


My Grand baby Aug. 2017 <3


Four days didn't feel like enough, but it felt so good to feel rejuvenated outdoors again.