Sunday, February 26, 2017

Baby Bump



It had only been a week since I saw Mariah and I was surprised to see her baby bump suddenly appear.

It was the first thing I noticed and I was drawn to it and touched the firmness of her pregnant belly.

She is 17 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

This baby is everything pure and perfect in love. This baby is my first grand baby and the fresh beginning of a new beautiful season in my life.

Mariah and Jeremy will be moving in a couple of weeks with my daughters focus on getting the baby's room ready her exciting priority. I remember having her nursery ready when I was 7 months pregnant and spending so much time rocking in a chair in her room with a giant pregnant belly dreaming of her arrival. Now my baby is having a baby.

We are talking baby shower dates and I am beginning to prepare my home for this sweet little ones arrival.