Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Honeymooner's Are Home!

The happy honeymooner's are home and I was so excited to see them!

I agreed and was fine waiting, respecting their boundaries and requests to not see their house until they were finished renovating. Working up until the wedding on home renovations, as soon as they got home from their honeymoon we went over.

Her new home is beautiful! Jeremy gutted and remodeled the kitchen, knocked out walls and remodeled the living room and bedroom. Talented, he created a beautiful home for his bride.

I loved his earthy, rustic, clean and open color theme.

Walking up to their door to see my daughter after her honeymoon, I felt as if I was paying attention to all things, knowing her so well. She is glowing and happy.

Tons of hugs, a tour of their home, and they opened their wedding presents.

What a wonderful way to start off their life and at 20 years old, she has walked into home-complete.

Laying in bed the sweetest text came through my phone ...


I love our relationship and I cannot wait to spend time with her and hear her heart about her new life.