Thursday, May 26, 2016

1st Day of Summer Break




Summer has always began the 1st day after school ends, not what the calendar states for this girl.

Today, summer officially begins. Brooke is now a Junior, an upper class-man.

The start of a new summer brings hope, fun, and unexpected treasures and memories. We're already off to a fabulous start with my working from home on Friday's and the new ATV's, dirt bike, and Polaris RZR for summer adventure.

Dates on the calendar of of upcoming events/day trips, and me excited to kayak for the first time.

My dad pulled my overgrown shrubs yesterday. Once pretty and new 14 years ago, now overgrown and dated. The front of my house is being prepped for a fresh and new look.

Lots of news, actually.

Winter is over, summer is here.

Oh magical season, I actively and warmfully embrace you!