Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Results Are In!

The Right 4 Your Type blood type diet really has excellent content that shares in detail how blood types play a significant role in our lives, yet the American culture pays so little attention to it.

Do you know in part of Asia blood types can be asked during job interviews?  That is how much weight other cultures put on this, which sounds bizarre, but I challenge you to do your own research.

What are people susceptible to with health conditions? Why can my one girl friend eat yogurt and do yoga to lose weight and I have to do high intensity workouts and dairy makes me gain? 

I am not a horoscope person. I do not read daily horoscopes; however, it is uncanny how my personality aligns with being a Leo through and through.  

It is uncanny how my personality aligns with O blood type.

Type O's already have naturally high adrenaline. Add coffee, too much coffee, and I can be a tad aggressive. The book recommends I switch to green tea.

Willing to test and try out all things new, I have supplemented coffee for green tea throughout the day, minus my beloved cup of coffee in the morning that keeps balance and harmony in my mind.


I feel more calm with raging headaches. Caffeine withdrawal is serious stuff!

Extroverted type O's release stress by engaging in supportive conversations, which is not always received well by fragile people.   

Being a natural Type A Behavior with intensity, honestly, I am working on tempering my personality which means extra filters are turned and the million thoughts that I want to say, that should really be said, are not.  

I filter, buffer, water-down, squeeze, press down, rinse again, buy time, and think through the content of what I really want to say of 110% proof truth, so it can come across nicely.  

This frustration raises my own anxiety and I am the one drinking green tea.

Perhaps, when green tea is in my system, the filters are turned on, the problem isn't me. 

It is for me to always try though, but when hard core real effort doesn't work, sometimes you just have to realize ...

You can't fix stupid.