Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Inspiration & Motivation

I feel life warming my body and flowing back through my veins.  It has been a frigid, bleak winter.

Winter isn't over, but a shift is happening. More in my mind than what the weather is promising, but it doesn't matter.

Life. Hope. Motivation. Inspiration.

Warmth is flowing back in my veins and the heart rate monitor is beeping louder and stronger. [I know it sounds dramatic ... but imagine a surgical suite when a heartbeat makes a noise on the monitor. The medical teams eyes are looking and hoping for the next beep and they don't even realize they are holding their breath. The beep gets louder and stronger. The patient makes it and cheers fill the room!]


This is how I feel. It has been a rough couple of months and I am ready to shake it off.

I sit still to quiet the noise.

To be fair to my own heart, I grieve and connect directly to God who already knows ... and I heal.

Motivation and inspiration is flowing back through my veins and life and hope is already there, ready to meet me outside of this waiting room.

Financial freedom lifts a load of burden.

My eyes set on new goals to pour myself into stirs the needed challenge that motivates and inspires me.


Not to mention [but you know I am bursting inside to say], I am down 22 lbs from this time last year and still have time to be a far greater place prior to spring arriving.

This is important to me.

I'm ready.

Let's do this!