Wednesday, March 22, 2023

It's a GIRL! Brooke + Josh

 


We both have a Brooke and we say, "my Brooke" or "your Brooke" Otherwise, it begs the question, "which Brooke?" Our Brooke's are the same age, too. 

This is my stepdaughter, David's Brooke. Brooke + Josh. I absolutely adore them both!! 

David and I have two more grandbabies arriving in August and September of 2023. This means three of our daughters were pregnant together. My Brooke, his Brooke, and Taylour. 

Gender reveals are so much fun!! Those smoke & confetti cannons go off and there were screams of joy!

I love this photo of Brooke. That wonderful moment where you know what the baby inside you is. 


Family gatherings are large and enjoyable. In-laws from all sides, including son-in-law's, everyone coming together. Everyone genuinely liking one another and happy to see one another. Kelly, David's ex-wife, and her family are some of my favorite people. I genuinely like both my son-in-law's parents. Events are large. How blessed my stepdaughters are to have healthy and functional families! 

Come September 2023 we will have 8 grandbabies!!!!!!!!