Sunday, August 14, 2022

He or She What Will it Bee?

 


We couldn't wait!! Testing for the baby's gender was done, the results sent to one of my dear friends, Charlotte, who ordered the correct gender color.

I would say 80% of the family guessed BOY. It was me, Sofia (Jeremy guessed along with Sofia, because Sofia has great intuition), and Jeremy that guessed GIRL.

The drum roll...


IT'S A GIRL!!!!! I am delighted!! From the moment Brooke found out she was pregnant, I had sign after sign it was absolutely a girl. IF it had turned out to be a boy, I would have questioned my own intuition. 


Mama is doing great and her belly is bigger every week I see her. She is feeling her little girl inside her and I know she is overjoyed knowing she has a built in best friend for life growing inside her. 

It was a wonderful celebration, there were screams of excitement when the balloons popped, pink confetti burst in the air and my next grandbaby's gender was revealed. What a wonderful moment and we have so much to look forward to.