Saturday, July 31, 2021

How 51 Feels

 


I've ben asked several times... "How does it feel being 51?" 

Are you kidding? It feels AMAZING!

This spring/summer is a fabulous blur of falling in love. Between our work schedules, ballroom dancing, warm summer nights, weekends jammed with plans, the weeks, and summer months are like pages on a calendar blowing by. 

Stolen moments, twirling in his arms, dates, yummy wines and mixed drink concoctions, I am lost in him. 


And family time... together we have six kids and five grandbabies. How blessed we are! Playing euchre with my parents, and live music and events with Don & Kandy. 

Taylour's wedding was beautiful and I know David is one proud dad with his beautiful daughters! I captured the sweetest photo of him dancing with the three of them in his arms. Some moments you just want time to slow down so it doesn't pass so quickly and it was a beautiful moment. 


Weekends filled with events are fun-filled and we are having the best time! Our next weekend with no plans is the end of August. 

In a couple weeks is August 16th, the day we met. 

How does it feel being 51? It feels like being established in life, my girls happy and married, in love with my grandbabies, secure in who I am as a woman and my world built around all I love. Then... falling wildly in love.