Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Claire is 3 Months

 


Sweet, little Claire-bear is 3 months old. I know her momma gets tired of everyone's opinions of who her babies look like, but Claire is her momma over, which means she looks just like Sofia, too, but with bright blue eyes and strawberry blond hair. 

Always laid back and happy, I like to lay her down so I can look in her eyes and talk to her and she coo's. I reminder her she is beautiful and perfect, fearfully and wonderfully made, and that I love her and God loves her. 

My sweet grandbabies. 

How blessed I am to have their love. Their thrill when I walk in the door and their hugs and snuggles and kisses. Me, my heart is shooting off fireworks snatching each one up and loving them. 

Ahhh... a day off and I'm thinking a fabulous coffee shop stop, a little shopping for my littles loves, arriving bearing gifts, and time with my babies.