Saturday, April 7, 2018

99 >

My Sofia went to the doctor and she is greater than the 99 percentile (99 >) among others her age. Of course she is! I could have told them she is the of the greatest. 

This sweet expression is what she goes to when a camera is on her or she is in the presence of a stranger and I wouldn't have it any other way. She does not need the attention and amusement of others when she is so well loved. When I have her and she looks at me like this, I lay her down and tickle her telling her she has to smile at Grandmomma. Her laugh is a joyful noise! 

Her little mouth going into a tight, little o when she is surprised or upset, makes me fall in love with her over and over. Her eyes get wide, her mouth goes into a little o and it happens so quick, I'd absolutely love to capture a photo of it.

Sofia said "Ma ma" this week and my daughter rejoiced! 

Oh Sofia, Grandmomma already knew you were in a class of your own! 

xo