Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Oh, January 2nd!

I woke up just happy this morning.

My home clean (in tradition, Christmas comes down every New Years Day), the calendar on the side of the refrigerator fresh with an entire brand new year ahead, laundry done, a successful Christmas accomplished, me in a completely new season of life, suddenly at 47 yrs old with a completely fresh and new perspective on New Year's resolutions, life refreshingly uncomplicated, my perfect granddaughter and suddenly, *ting* a text comes through.

This little girl is excited to 
see her Grandmomma this morning! <3




I can hear my daughter now, "let me see your tongue" and Sofia excitedly sticks it right out! A trick I've practiced with her since she was about one month old. We are working on the *raspberries*!

Chubbilicious Snugglicious is on her way!

Oh, January 2nd, what a blessing you are!