Monday, January 8, 2018

My God

My God.

Said in loving ownership like my Mariah, my Brooke, and my Sofia.

My God.

[Add in any life challenge here, then insert two little words] ... "but God."  It changes everything.

I knew I was being prepared. 2017 took me to the very end of myself, so many trials and changes, but I get it it all had to happen. My faith solid, it is as if I passed a horrible, ugly and brutal test and my reward is blessings.

Blessings falling like rain. I look to the left and I look to the right and see that God didn't forget a single detail. Blessing details unfolding one right after another, the very desires of my heart. My bows, admiration and gratefulness. Thank you. <3


My life calm, uncomplicated, peaceful and serene. 

And I know it's been blessed by God himself. That is an awesome feeling!