Monday, July 10, 2017

The Baby Shower

The day finally arrived and my production details played out beautifully!

Mariah and Jeremy's baby shower is the welcoming party to my grand baby. Much thought and detail went into this celebration with healthy options, presentation, taste, etc.

Here is a snapshot ...

The cake table with fresh blush hydrangea's and photos from her maternity photo shoot.

Shower thank you gifts.

Mint and cucumber water.

Coffee, always coffee!

The cake complements of Aunt Melissa.

Yogurt parfait cups with dark chocolate & oats granola.

Herb cucumber bites.

Color-themed juice with fresh blackberries.

Sisters.

My gift is the high chair, bassinet and baby shower.

My Mariah & Jeremy.

An abundance of gifts.

Cutting the cake.

Just one last request and we hope it's not hard, please bring baby a book in place of a card. By signing your book, we will remember and share your special gift, even when you're not there! 
My special book is Grandma Wishes.

Me and my girls.

Fifty guests in attendance. 

 Mariah's nieces. 

Fresh flower centerpieces.

Fun little touches.

The shower a success and only four weeks left. I cannot wait to hold, breathe in, laugh, smile, love and kiss my sweet grand baby.