Tuesday, July 4, 2017

5 Weeks!

Can you feel the anticipation?! 5 weeks until my grand baby makes its grand entrance into this world!

Every time my phone rings and I see my daughters name and photo on the screen of my iphone I wonder if this is "the call." The call of my little girl a bit afraid and in slight panic with increasing contractions. The plan in place and this momma knowing everything in her (their) life is about to change forever. For all of us. 

Final touches for my grand baby's, "Welcome to the world!" celebration, a.k.a. a baby shower less than a week away. Special touches, fresh flowers, and little details thought of so this shower looks eye-catching with smiles of appreciation. 

My little girl HUGE in pregnancy, this baby is dropping and getting into position. 

Her in love with her belly and the little life inside her. 

We all are.