Monday, July 10, 2017

50th Anniversary Celebration

What a weekend! Back-to-back celebrations with a 50th anniversary celebration and the baby shower, the weekend was blessed with incredibly beautiful weather.

Ed & Lee came to Ohio for their 50th anniversary celebration at Progressive Field at an Indians game surrounded by family and friends.

Thrilled they were coming to town, it was a wonderful reunion seeing this guy that means so much to me. When I walked into the suite, I could feel emotion sweep over me and when Ed turned around and saw me mid-conversation with another, he sighed, said "Oh my gosh!", shook his head and hugged me. My gosh I love this guy!

Little Erin, their granddaughter is now 17 and Ellie is starting college this fall. After all these years, although I knew the grands, I had never met Ed & Lee's son and daughter. Twelve years of photos and stories, I felt as if I already knew them. It was so nice to finally meet them.

Two suites at Progressive Field decked out with all you can eat food and drinks, it truly is the best way to attend a game!




The Flats are incredible, Margaritaville Key West-esque and fun, as well as the surrounding clubs. I am so impressed with how the Flats have been revived. 

What a day and great memory!