Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Making the Most of Every Day

I miss days spent wondering what outdoor activity I want to partake of making the most of sunshine before work, after work and on a day off.

I miss holding on to the hope of a stress relief knowing when I get off work, my bike, the sunshine and 8 miles was waiting for me. A favorite cardio that increases my heart rate and removes the days tension.

It's getting dark early now, my windows are staying closed with heat on to take the chill out of the air. The holidays and winter is coming and life is slowing down on the intense activity level.

I'm sad to see summer and autumn come to an end, but certainly not this year.

It's November 2nd. In preparation for winter hibernation and holidays, today will be in the 70's and I am taking a vacation day.