Thursday, September 17, 2015

Stunningly Beautiful

I heard the sweetest compliment last night that far outshines casual, "You look nice" comments.

David was going home and sometimes I cannot get enough kissing him. It is as if he is the air I breathe, my source of happiness and strength, and my one perfect place in his world where magical moments are mine as long as our lips and souls are connected.


Saying good night is sometimes ... just one more kiss. One more moment of perfect.

I was telling him how handsome he is when he told me, "Tonight when we were having dinner you had a certain expression on your face. Twice I looked at you and you looked exactly as you did when you were 20 years old, stunningly beautiful."

I love that we knew each other in our youth ...


... and what we have now are magical moments.